vrijdag, september 24, 2004

my Argentinian friend Laura returns from loveweekend in London

She just came back from London, my dear friend. two weeks ago she met in Mykonos the only straight guy on the Island; Gavin who lives in Chelsea and works in media.
She is freaking out and starts to clean everything. That Gavin has a twin brother and they are definitely cleaning maniacs because my friend Lauraluna, she is running around in my household trying to clean. It is not dirty here, darling! It is just too small here...
Now I will use the words of Laura when she came back from Mykonos: It was full of lesbians in Lesbos (hihi) so I took the boat from Lesbos to Mykonos. Can you imagine, the most beautiful gays in the world. Then I meet him, 34 years old, a twin? I always end up with freaks. I thought he was gaaaay. He brought me to a beach. there were a lot of guys from London. Everybody was naked. Imagine a blue lagoon. I started to feel very horny. We were talking, taking pictures. The problem was when he was 8 years old. He was abused....Even thaaat I don't expect anything from him. Anayway I go to London. He is a graphic designer. Before he was driving an amboelance.
Laura left for four days. Now she is back. Yesterday I have been writing untill 4 'o' clock AM. Now it is 10.22 am. I did not sleep very much but is so funny to see Laura now. She wants to clean all the time!First we have to get downstairs to get this big red heavy suitcase of her.
I am very curious how things were going.
Lauraluna, tell me? Well first day was very romantic, we went to the Millenium Dome, we were kissing all the time but yesterday we had a fight. He is not used to have relationships, he is so selfish...
Does it ring a bell for me? Yes of course. I met a lot of guys like that. Should I blame my father
for that? Yes. Story of Laura and Laura continues. But first: we have to catch up some sleep. Yes, Laura is my temporary roommate. She will stay here another two or three weeks to build up a life here. She sold her house in Buenos Aires to travel around the world to present a great collection of Argentinian designers. Later, more, more....



Geen opmerkingen: